Please try these steps one at a time.
- If you get an error message saying ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR, try restarting Chrome and your computer.
- If you are using Chrome in incognito mode, please enable the “Allow in incognito” option for Ponyhoof at your Chrome extension settings.
- Make sure your computer’s clock is correct. See https://time.is for the correct clock.
- Make sure Chrome is up-to-date by opening the About Google Chrome screen. You can open it by clicking the top-right three dots/bars icon (⋮ or ≡), Help, About Google Chrome. You should be running version 69 or higher.
- If you use blocker extensions such as Adblock/Ghostery/Disconnect/Privacy Badger, make sure Ponyhoof or *.little.my isn’t blocked accidentally.
- Try uninstalling Ponyhoof and reinstall Ponyhoof from the Chrome Web Store.