Please try these steps one at a time.
- Make sure your computer’s clock is correct. See https://time.is for the correct clock.
- Make sure Firefox is up-to-date by opening the About Firefox window. You can open it by clicking the top-right three bars icon (≡), Help icon, About Firefox, or go to the Help menu, About Firefox. You should be running version 62 or higher.
- Make sure Ponyhoof is inside your Firefox Add-ons. If it’s disabled, re-enable it. If it’s not inside, reinstall Ponyhoof at https://jointheherd.little.my
- If you see a “connection failure” error while trying to install Ponyhoof, please try temporarily disabling your antivirus (such as BitDefender or Avast!) as they may interfere with Firefox, or you can try this alternative download link.
- If you use blocker extensions such as Adblock/NoScript/Ghostery/Disconnect/Privacy Badger, make sure Ponyhoof or *.little.my isn’t blocked accidentally.
- Try uninstalling Ponyhoof, restart Firefox and reinstall Ponyhoof again.
- Try hard-resetting the Ponyhoof settings file:
- In Firefox, click the top-right three bars icon (≡), Help icon, Troubleshooting Information
- On the Profile Folder section, click the Show button
- Enter the “xxxxxxx.default” and “jetpack” folders
- Close Firefox
- Delete the “email@example.com” folder
- Launch Firefox again and see if Ponyhoof works again
As a last resort, it may be caused by a corrupt Firefox profile, you may need to refresh Firefox.
If you are using Ponyhoof through Greasemonkey:
Ponyhoof doesn’t work properly on Greasemonkey version 4, in fact, we don’t recommend the Greasemonkey installation for new users anymore.
Please remove Ponyhoof from Greasemonkey’s User Scripts section (or even uninstall Greasemonkey altogether if you don’t have any other use) and reinstall at https://jointheherd.little.my
If you are using Ponyhoof through Scriptish:
Scriptish does not work properly on new versions of Firefox and it is no longer supported for Ponyhoof.
Please remove Ponyhoof from Scriptish’s User Scripts section (or even uninstall Scriptish altogether if you don’t have any other use) and reinstall at https://jointheherd.little.my